Apr 1, 2009

How to Become a Citizen

Hello! While the Kingdom of Edan has existed since 1999 the government stopped accepting applications for citizenship in 2002 in order to make sure the nature of the Kingdom was stable, the Constitution was complete, and that the core ideas would work.

As of April 1st, 2009 the Kingdom is once again accepting citizenship applications. There are no restrictions on applications except the following;
1) Potential citizens must be at least 17 years and 6 months old.
2) Potential citizens must be of sound mind
3) Potential citizens must be willing to swear an oath of fealty

Once the application is received a member os the Ministry of State will contact you about the details of joining the Kingdom. Anyone interested my contact the Ministry of State directly at

EdanStateMinistry [at] gmail [dot] com

We look forward to welcoming you to Edan!

3 comments:

Peter B. said...

I just might. I need to do more research and get a little bit more convincing done before I make a jump into asking for citizenship in Edan.

Building a Better Country said...

Feel free to email the Ministries at the address listed to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.

Peter B. said...

I have a small amount of trouble emailing a question of mine to the State Ministry address. Might I inquire here instead, if not may I be directed to another email address?