In accordance with the inherent right of all people to be free, to gather together, and to determine their own destiny, the
Chapter I The
Article 1 Citizenry and Language
(1) Citizens of the
(a) Under the age of 18 at the time of the naturalization of their parent(s).
(b) Born after the naturalization of their parent(s).
(2) The official languages of the
(3) The full name of the State of
Article 2 Nature of the
(2) As an expression of the King’s sovereignty and the instrument of the oaths of King and citizen, this constitution is the source of the structure and government of the Kingdom.
Article 3 Royal and National Heraldry, National Symbols, and National Capitol
(1) The flag of the
(2) The coat of arms and seal of the
(3) The national motto is "Our path is Freedom, our shield is Truth, our sword is Justice".
(4) The national anthem of the
(5) The capitol of the
Chapter II Objectives of the
Article 4 General Constitutional Objectives
(1) The Kingdom upholds the inherent and inalienable rights of the national citizenry.
(2) The Kingdom promotes:
(a) The rights of its citizens as individuals.
(b) The welfare, health, and safety of its citizenry.
(c) The development and preservation of a unique Edanian culture.
Article 5 Defense of the Kingdom
(1) It is the duty and obligation of the Kingdom to protect its citizens.
(2) The Kingdom takes adequate measures to preserve its integrity and the safety of its citizens even in times of war or civil war.
(3) The Kingdom protects its citizenry and its own integrity against terrorism, extremism, and catastrophes.