Article 30 Treaties
(1) The Sovereign retains the right to sign treaties with other States and organizations of States.
(2) The Assembly must ratify any treaty signed by the King. If 2/3 of each of the houses of the Assembly votes against such a treaty, it is nullified.
(3) If the Assembly fails to ratify or decline a treaty within three months of the Sovereign's signature, it is ratified by default.
(4) Any treaty that, in whole or in part, violates this Constitution shall be null and void.
Article 31 State of
(1) In situations of grave and immediate threat to the existence of the Kingdom, the Sovereign, as both the head of state and commander of the armed forces, may declare a State of
(2) During a State of
(3) As soon as possible after such a declaration the Assembly shall vote to ratify the State of
(4) The First Senator or the President of the Council may call for a vote of Emergency Powers at any time. If this vote is approved by a two-thirds majority of the houses of the Assembly a State of
(5) A State of
(6) A State of
(7) All laws, legal judgments, and other such Royal Decrees issued by the Sovereign during a State of